Monday, April 10, 2006

Back to Basics

After talking to alot of people about their experience with the autosurfs that went under like 4daily and 12dailypro They are still looking for something as easy as that was without the risk of loss. Sorry to say this but risk is part of the game. I see some autosurfs are still up and running. I will not try them for another 2 months or so, just to see if they fold or not. Then I MAY try again. In the meantime I am sticking with what works. Manual surfs like Trafficswarm are still bringing good traffic to my sites like wwwMJK-private-income.com where I have two of my books currently for sale. One is a "How To" booklet on making bee's wax candles firestarters and hobostove fuelcells. The other is called "What Money Can't Buy" and it is about being prepared for the big changes coming our way due to things like peak oil. I highly recommend this book because I wrote it but also because I know how much research and time I put into it.




That is the basic way most people are making money on the internet besides directly selling stuff on ebay. Make a website that has a product you can order instantly and then promote that site, or create a pre-selling site that talks about the product you have for sale and promote the pre-selling site that links to the order taking site. As long as everything is linked properly and your payment proccessor is set up right, you are bound to make some money. You can take that pre-selling site one step further by setting up an affiliate program on it and getting others to promote and sell your products.


That's it then-create or find a product, create an order page and maybe create a pre-selling page with or with out affiliates. I use blogs like this one as a pre-selling page. It works.
Michael J. Kaer, owner of www.2bitpixel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home