Monday, December 12, 2005

This is a simple request. I would like to know how you get traffic to come to your site or ezine or blog. If you leave a comment with a link in this blog, that will increase your odds of getting traffic going to where ever you point it. The trick with getting this type of linking traffic is to make sure that the blog or site you are promoting has something close in common with this blog. Since all sites and blogs need traffic, that would be a natural start, but it could also relate to some of the other businesses I Promote, Talents I teach or crafts I manufacture. You would have to take a good look at my bio on this blogs as well as the ones at My Hemp Kaer Package and Survival-List .

Michael J. Kaer, President of Kaer Enterprises Mikes Worms and On The Spot Massage .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home